Terms & Conditions of Service
Thank you for using Call Manager service. This Terms and Conditions (will be addressed as “Terms and Conditions”) oversee your access and use towards Call Manager’s app and services (will be addressed as “Service”) owned by PT Telekomunikasi Selular (will be addressed as “Telkomsel”). We highly suggest you to read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to abide by this Terms and Conditions.
Telkomsel has the right to modify the Service from time to time to perfect or add other features. Telkomsel also has the right to stop, delay, or modify Call Manager service at any time with or without prior notice. Telkomsel also has the right to delete certain contents from Call Manager service that are considered violating the law based on Telkomsel’s policy, with or without prior notice.
Access to Service
Call Manager service is used for your private use, not for commercial purposes. If you use the Service outside this boundary, Telkomsel has the right to disconnect you from the Service and you are not allowed to sue Telkomsel in that case. Any rights given to you in this Terms and Conditions abide by the following restrictions:
- You are not allowed to license, sell, rent, transfer, divert, distribute, host, or utilize the Service commercially;
- You are not allowed to modify, duplicate, parse, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Service;
- You are not allowed to access the Service in order to create the same or similar kind of services;
- Unless clearly stated here, no part of the Service is allowed to be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, loaded, or sent in any form and any way.
The digital content you submitted to this Service might be protected by other parties’ Intellectual Property Rights. Please do not copy, upload, download, or share any files unless you have the legal rights to do so. You acknowledge and agree to be fully responsible for what you copy, share, upload, download, or use while using the Service. You are not allowed to upload spyware or any other dangerous software that could damage the Service, computer network, or any other Telkomsel services.
Hereby you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible to keep and protect all of your digital contents. Telkomsel is not responsible for any loss or damage to your digital contents.
You are obliged to keep your Call Manager service account as confidential. You are fully responsible for every activity done using your account, including but not limited to every risk or loss as a result of any misuse done by you or a third party for any reasons that are directly or indirectly connected to the Service usage, and hereby you exempt Telkomsel from any possible charge in any form and from any party.
Telkomsel has the right to assume that the account you use to access the Service is the legitimate access to the Service done by you, without any validation process required. You are obliged to report to Telkomsel immediately if there was any misuse done by unauthorized party towards your account. You are also obliged to use a safe connection to access and use the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that the Intellectual Property Rights (will be addressed as “Intellectual Property Rights”) owned by Telkomsel and used or displayed on the Service’s website, including every Intellectual Property Rights owned by a third party in the Service is restricted to be copied, used, applied, and implemented as a whole or partly, without any prior written consent from Telkomsel and/or any other party who owns the Intellectual Property Rights in the Service. Every Intellectual Property Rights is protected by Indonesian law. Telkomsel has the right to delete or deactivate any contents in the Service that are suspected to violate the law and disconnect or delete your account.
Other Contents and Uses
The Service can contain any link connected to the third party’s website or any source. Telkomsel does not support and is not responsible for the availability, accuracy, content, product, or any related services. You are responsible for yourself and those linked websites.
You agree that Telkomsel is not responsible for any loss, damage, or dispute that happens as a result of any interaction you do with other users of the Service. Hereby, you exempt Telkomsel (including the officials, employees, agents, successors of rights, and the recipient of assignment) from any disputes, claims, opinion differences, charges, rights, obligations, responsibilities, and legal actions arising from that interaction.
You can stop using the Service any time by following the instructions attached to the Service. Telkomsel has the right to cancel the Service any time, with or without any reasons and prior notice. Telkomsel may cancel your account functions if there are any indications that:
- You do not abide by this Terms and Conditions;
- You use the Service in any way resulting in legal responsibility towards Telkomsel or disturbing yourself and other users of the Service;
- Cause any direct or indirect loss towards Telkomsel or any other related parties.
Availability and Security of Service
Hereby, you declare that you acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible and willing to bear the risks of using the Service. Telkomsel does not make any expressed or implied guarantee, statement nor support in relation to the Service provided. Telkomsel is not responsible for any fee nor damage occurred directly or indirectly from the Service. The website and software available on the website are based on "as is basis" principle.
Telkomsel does its best to protect the website and Service free from errors and stay secured. However, Telkomsel does not guarantee that the website or Service: (i) will always be accessible to meet your needs, (ii) will always be available without any disruptions, on time, secure, or without any errors, (iii) will always be accurate, reliable, free from virus or any other dangerous codes, (iv) have consistent quality in every product, service, information, or any other material you buy or obtain that will always meet your expectations.
Telkomsel is not responsible for any damage of computer system, loss or damage to your data, or any other damages caused by your activity or usage on the Service or software.
Limitation of Responsibility
Telkomsel is not responsible legally for the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or information use. Telkomsel does not have any obligation or responsibility for the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or information use including products or process in the Service that are accessible from the website. In any situation, Telkomsel is not responsible for any incidents, consequences, direct or indirect loss or damage (including but not limited to data loss or damage, profit loss, goodwill, bargaining or opportunity loss, business interruption, or any other losses, whether it is a contractual action, negligence, or any other harmful actions) occurred from or in relations to usage or disability to use the website, delay, inaccuracy, errors in informations or website transmission, informations or transactions provided on or through the website, download link or hyperlink from the website, or the performance of the website contents, even if Telkomsel has been notified about the possibilities of those damages.
Telkomsel DO NOT GIVE A REFUND FOR ACCOUNTS PAID SUBSCRIPTION. You can cancel your Paid Account at any time, and the cancellation will take effect immediately. If you want to cancel a Paid Account, you can do through SMS, USSD, applications, or other means provided by Telkomsel. If you choose to cancel your Paid Account, please note that you will not get a refund for the subscription fee that was charged the last time (or previously charged).
Your Service account is for personal use only and not for commercial use, and/or the use by the company or small business entities. Use of Service accounts other than for personal use purposes is strictly prohibited. You agree not to misuse the Service, such as but not limited to the following:
- Checking, looking for a weakness, or test the vulnerability of a system or network;
- Violate or circumvent security measures or authentication;
- Access, damage, or use a Service area that is unavailable to the public, Service sharing areas where you are not invited, or Telkomsel computer system (or our service provider);
- Interfere or inhibit other users, hosts, or networks, for example by sending a virus, overload, flooding, spamming, or sending excessive e-mails to a part of the Service;
- Reveal the secret code of your personal account or share the confidentiality of your account with third parties or allow third parties to access your account;
- Plant malware or use the Service to distribute malware;
- Attempt or engage in potentially hazardous addressed to Telkomsel services, including but not limited to violations or attempts to violate Telkomsel service security features (or exploit weaknesses in Telkomsel services), using manual or automatic software or other ways to access, "scrape "," crawl "," spider" pages contained in the Service or access or search for Service in a manner other than the interface Telkomsel provides to the public;
- Try or engage in activities that may flood or burden Telkomsel services;
- Sending unsolicited communication, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- Send information that has been changed, deceived, or from a misidentified source, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- Publish something that deceives, misleads, or violates the rights of others;
- Promote or advertise products and services that are not yours without the necessary authority;
- Imitate or give a false statement related to your affiliation with another person or entity;
- Misuse Telkomsel referral to get credit for more referrals than they should;
- Publish or distribute material that is pornographic or indecent, or which supports excessive fanaticism, hatred of certain religions, races or tribes; and
- Violate the law in any way, or violate intellectual property rights or privacy rights of others, or defame others.