Help us find the best solutions
for your business.
Answer a few simple questions so we can recommend
our products and solutions best suited for you.
Faster connection for smoother
downloads and streaming
Increased responsiveness with low
Connect more devices without
slowing down the internet
Open new opportunities and experiences with
the fastest 5G Telkomsel network.
Download 4K video without waiting for long.
Enjoy an ultra-responsive gaming experience without delay.
Experience smooth and responsive video calls.
Share your best moments without disruption anywhere.
Open new horizons and explore the world through Augmented Reality.
Enjoy virtual concerts anywhere with Virtual Reality.
Enjoy the first ultra fast network in various
coverage areas and selected hotspot locations.
Check on MyTelkomsel App now
Enjoy an all-digital home internet service with a 5G
hyper internet network which 20x faster for you and
Enjoy spectacular moments watching your favorite movies or series in
ultra-clear resolution with Telkomsel Hyper 5G.
1. What is Telkomsel's 5G Network?
Telkomsel's 5G network is the fifth generation of cellular technology that customers can enjoy using a 5G smartphone in special and limited coverage areas. Telkomsel's 5G service operates on the n40 (2,300 MHz) frequency.
2. What is the difference between 5G and 4G?
5G is a cellular technology that is an evolution of 4G LTE technology, which in theory can achieve faster data rates, lower latency, and greater connection density than 4G.
3. Will the presence of this 5G service affect the 4G speed?
The presence of 5G services does not affect the speed of 4G services.
4. What is the difference between Telkomsel's 5G and other operators’ 5G?
Currently, Telkomsel is the only operator in Indonesia that has officially obtained a license to deploy 5G services.
5. How strong is the 5G signal?
In this initial phase, by theory, the 5G signal can provide download speeds of up to 400Mbps for Orbit and up to 750Mbps for mobile. However, the average download experience can reach up to 100Mbps - 250Mbps, depends on the signal quality, the capabilities of the 5G device used, and the density of 5G subscribers at the location.
The customer feedbacks will be a consideration to develop our 5G coverage so we can more customers in Indonesia through the best 5G experience.
6. What are the benefits of 5G?
7. Is there a difference when making calls, sending SMS, or using Voice LTE using 5G services compared to 3G or 4G services?
There is no difference. Customers can still make calls, send SMS, and use VoLTE using 5G services.
8. Can the use of 5G service waste more smartphone battery?
The speed of battery consumption is not influenced by the type of signal obtained (3G/4G/5G) but rather the quality of the signal obtained at that location and the user activity on the cell phone.
1. How do I enjoy Telkomsel's 5G services?
Following are the requirements for you to enjoy 5G services:
2. How do I know if I am connected to Telkomsel's 5G network?
By looking at the signal bar on the phone screen showing "5G Telkomsel".
3. How do I activate the 5G profile?
Currently, the 5G profile is active for a number of customers. You can visit tsel.me/5G to get the latest information about Telkomsel 5G.
4. What happens if I don't want to switch to 5G services?
If you don’t wish to use 5G services, you can apply for deactivation of 5G provisioning through Call Center 188.
5. Do I need to change my SIM card to use Telkomsel's 5G network?
Customers who are already using a 4G SIM card (USIM) do not need to replace the SIM card.
6. How do I check whether I have USIM or not, and how do I change to USIM?
To check USIM, you can go to the "Check card" menu at *888*47#. If you don’t have a USIM, you can request it via:
7. Which locations are covered by Telkomsel's 5G network?
For now, there are several areas that are being served by Telkomsel's 5G network, including:
*Not all areas are covered by the 5G network.
8. How do I check if my home location is within the 5G network coverage or not?
You can check 5G coverage via Telkomsel.com web>Check Range>Type Address>Enter>Notify whether the address entered is covered by 5G network or not.
9. Why is my area not covered by the 5G network? When will it come in?
Telkomsel is gradually increasing its 5G service coverage, since we are committed that the network will be enjoyed by all Indonesian customers. Visit tsel.me/5g for the latest 5G service coverage updates.
Customers can also share further feedback on www.telkomsel.com which will be one of our considerations in future developments.
10. What if I use the 5G device in the list (and other requirements have been met) but can’t get Telkomsel's 5G service?
Device support Telkomsel’s 5G service:
11. What if I use the 5G device in the list (and other requirements have been met) but can’t get Telkomsel's 5G service?
For device problems, you can check the contact center of each device for updates or activation of 5G services.
No, you don’t need to activate a special package to use Telkomsel's 5G network. You can use your existing data quota on 5G network as usual.
The 5G Package is a data add-on package that can be used on the 5G network. The package contains a data quota of 126GB for 30 days. This 5G Package can only be activated once a month.
The 5G Package can be activated by selected Telkomsel customers with certain criteria, such as using a 5G device and an active 5G profile. The customer must also have a monthly data package.
Yes, the 5G Package can be purchased at a promo price of Rp26,000 (from the normal price of Rp260,000).
This promo price is valid until September 30, 2021.
You will also get additional value in the form of a Disney+ Hotstar subscription, Vidio Platinum, and Lionsgate (limited supplies).
You can buy the 5G Package on the MyTelkomsel App through the “What's new?” menu > "Package" sub menu.
You can use the package after receiving a package purchase notification via SMS.
The remaining quota can be checked through the following ways:
5G Quota is the highest consumption priority except for MBJJ Quota.
If the 5G Quota runs out and there are other data quotas, you can still use the other data quotas. However, if you don't have any data quota at all, you can't access PAYU (basic internet tariff) from the 5G network.
A special device bundling offer with Telkomsel, where customers can purchase the latest POCO M3 Pro 5G smartphone with the benefit of the BundlingMAX package, Telkomsel bundling starter pack, and also other gimmicks when purchasing via online or offline channels.
The bundling can be purchased from July 2, 2021.
You can purchase it through online (via MI.com and PO.co.id) and offline at Mi Stores around you.
Yes, POCO M3 Pro 5G smartphone can already be used to access Telkomsel's 5G network without the need to unlock the 5G feature on a smartphone and use a Telkomsel starter pack that is bundled with the smartphone at locations that are covered by Telkomsel's 5G network.
BundlingMAX package with up to 10GB quota (3GB All-Network Quota, 5GB Local 4G Quota, 2GB OmG! Quota), can be activated for up to 12 months with only Rp50,000 for 30 days.
All-Network Quota is the internet quota that can be used in all cities in Indonesia on 2G/3G/4G networks. 4G Quota can only be used on 4G networks via 4G smartphones.
Local 4G Quota can only be used on 4G networks via 4G smartphones in areas where the package is activated.
OmG! Quota is the internet quota that can be used specifically to access the following applications: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, MAXstream, VIU, Iflix, KlikFilm, beIN SPORTS, Nickelodeon Play, and Disney+ Hotstar.
The POCO M3 Pro 5G bundling package offer with Telkomsel is only valid for new customers, with a new number given to the customer at the time of smartphone purchase. However, existing customers can still purchase the POCO M3 Pro 5G device.
1. What is Telkomsel Orbit 5G?
Telkomsel Orbit 5G is a home wireless network that utilizes 5G technology to provide a better home network experience for the whole family.
2. Which locations are covered by Telkomsel Orbit 5G network?
Currently Telkomsel Orbit's 5G network covers 6 residential areas around Jakarta: Pondok Indah, Widya Chandra, Pantai Indah Kapuk, Kelapa Gading, Alam Sutera, and BSD.
Please contact Telkomsel about the coverage information in your area.
3. How do I buy Telkomsel Orbit 5G?
Currently, Telkomsel offers Orbit 5G through the website tsel.me/5G and then we will verify it for you.
4. How much is the price of Telkomsel Orbit 5G?
Currently Telkomsel Orbit 5G has 1 modem type, Huawei H122, which is priced at Rp6,299,000 including 200GB data package for the first month and subscription package for Disney+ Hotstar content for 12 months.
Telkomsel Orbit is also available with a bundling package with Transvision Xtream Android Entertainment Box priced at Rp7,058,000 including a 3-month Diamond subscription package.
5. Can I buy Transvision Xtream Android Box only without buying an Orbit 5G modem?
Sorry, for now Transvision Xtream can only be purchased in bundling with the 5G Orbit modem.
6. How do I buy an additional data package for the Orbit 5G modem?
The 5G Orbit data package can be purchased via:
7. What are the available 5G Orbit data packages?
Below are the options for the first 3 months:
And after 3 months, the data package options are:
8. Can the 5G Orbit modem only be used on the 5G network?
The 5G Orbit modem can be used on all of Telkomsel's 5G and 4G networks throughout Indonesia. However, we recommend to use it in 5G networks for the best modem performance.
9. I already have an Orbit Star/Orbit Star 2/Orbit Starlite/Orbit Pro/Orbit Max/Orbit Max S modem. Can I use my modem on Telkomsel's 5G network?
Those Orbit modem can only use 4G technology, so it can only be used within Telkomsel's 4G coverage area.
10. Can I trade-in my existing Orbit modem to an Orbit 5G modem?
We curently don’t have a modem trade-in program.
11. When will my residence be included in the 5G coverage list?
Telkomsel is gradually increasing its 5G service coverage. We are committed to making Telkomsel's 5G network available to all Indonesian customers by the end of 2021. Visit tsel.me/5g for the latest 5G service coverage list.
12. How do I check if my residence is covered by the 5G area or not?
You can check the 5G coverage on Telkomsel.com, through the "Check Network" menu.
13. Is there a warranty for Telkomsel Orbit 5G Modem?
All Telkomsel Orbit modems have a 1-year official warranty. The warranty can be claimed from the authorized modem distributor. Telkomsel Orbit customer service can help your process claims.
14. Are there any technicians who are willing to help, if I have a problem with the Telkomsel Orbit 5G modem?
Are there any technicians who are willing to help, if I have a problem with the Telkomsel Orbit 5G modem?
15. Can I buy Telkomsel Orbit 5G modem at GraPARI?
Currently, Telkomsel Orbit 5G modem is only available for online sales by contacting Telkomsel Orbit CS on WhatsApp 0811-1776-706.
16. How long is the Telkomsel Orbit 5G promo?
This limited offer of 5G Orbit is valid until August 31th, 2021.