General Terms & Conditions for Subscribing to Telkomsel Halo
Article 1: Definitions
- Telkomsel Halo product is a Telkomsel postpaid service that can be used 24 hours on all Telkomsel networks, with the following benefits:
- Network priority for telephones during high traffic in office areas/moments of Eid al-Fitr;
- Bill payments are made once a month through LinkAja, MyGraPARI, MyGraPARI Cash, MyTelkomsel, ATM/Internet Banking channels, GraPARI, retail such as Indomaret & Alfamart, as well as e-commerce in collaboration with Telkomsel;
- Easy to monitor usage with billing details and details of conversations wherever the calls are made, these details are listed in the billing email.
- Activation is the act of activating the Telkomsel Halo product by Telkomsel after the customer has fulfilled the terms and conditions in this form so that the customer can make telecommunications connections through the Telkomsel Halo
- De-activation is the act of deactivating the Telkomsel Halo product by Telkomsel on a certain basis so that the customer cannot make telecommunication connections through the Telkomsel Halo
- Subscription Package Activation Period is the commitment period of the subscription package user chosen by the Customer to be able to use Telkomsel Halo
- Credit Limit service is a service provided for Customers to control the use (including purchasing packages) of Telkomsel Halo Products, including restrictions on services for using Domestic and International Roaming Services, except in the event of conditions and conditions as stated in Article 6 paragraph (3).
- Domestic Services are cellular telecommunications services including but not limited to telephone calls, short messages (SMS), and internet quotas used within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- International Roaming Service is a cellular telecommunication service including but not limited to telephone calls, short messages (SMS), and internet quota which are used outside the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Service Package is a postpaid package that applies to Telkomsel Halo Products with a certain amount in one billing period and a certain subscription fee, including (i) a basic monthly subscription package, whether in the form of internet, entertainment, telephone & SMS services selected in initial subscription period; (ii) additional packages for internet, telephone & SMS services that are valid daily, weekly or monthly.
Article 2: Provision of Data by Customers
- The Customer guarantees that all data provided in all written documents and information provided by the Customer or the power of attorney from the Customer to Telkomsel is correct. All matters arising in connection with the provision of these data is the responsibility of the Customer.
- If all the requirements in the Form have not been fully completed by the Customer, Telkomsel has the right to delay or suspend Activation or Deactivate if the GSM number has been activated, until all of the requirements have been fulfilled by the Customer.
- If the data provided by the Customer is incorrect or false or misleading, Telkomsel has the right to terminate or cancel unilaterally the provision of Cellular Telecommunication Services at any time and the Customer hereby agrees to waive all rights to sue for any consequences of the termination or cancellation of service provision.
- If there is a termination or cancellation of the provision of Cellular Telecommunication Services as referred to in section (3) after the Activation, the Customer is obliged to pay all costs incurred in connection with the use of cellular telecommunications services that have been carried out.
Article 3: Subscription Package Activation Period
Customers fully understand that in connection with the use of Telkomsel Cellular Telecommunication Services, Customers are willing to carry out the Subscription Package Activation Period in accordance with the applicable provisions of Telkomsel. Further provisions regarding the Subscription Package Activation Period are regulated at http://www.Telkomsel.com/en/klausulberlangganan.
Article 4: Billing
- Bill is a breakdown of prices and other matters related to the use of Telkomsel Halo
- Bills are sent to customers every month, to be precise at the end of each Telkomsel Halo product billing period (billing cycle).
- The bill will still be given as long as the Customer has not completed the payment obligations (both in collected status).
- The billing cycle service is further regulated on the Telkomsel Website and can be accessed through https://www.telkomsel.com/en/halo.
Article 5: Blocking of Cellular Telecommunication Services
- Any delay and/or failure of payment of Telkomsel Halo Products caused by Customer negligence or non-completion of payments from the credit card issuing bank as of the due date of the billing period will result in Telkomsel blocking the Customer, in accordance with the applicable provisions of Telkomsel, with the following stages:
- Block outgoing calls (outgoing block);
- Total blocking of incoming and outgoing calls (outgoing and incoming block);
- Termination of subscription status.
- Telkomsel will unblock the Telkomsel Halo product after the customer makes a payment according to the bill amount. The imposition of the stage of terminating the subscription status by Telkomsel does not write off the Customer's debt to Telkomsel and henceforth Telkomsel can take settlement efforts in accordance with the applicable provisions of Telkomsel. Further details can be accessed via https://www.telkomsel.com/en/halo.
Article 6: Domestic & International Roaming Service Limits
- Customers fully understand that the Credit Limit Service and International Roaming Service are basic features in the activation of Telkomsel Halo Products.
- The Service Usage Limit can be changed at any time by the Customer by contacting the Call Center or visiting GraPARI in accordance with the applicable provisions in Telkomsel.
- Customers fully understand and accept billing for International Roaming services provided by Telkomsel through Telkomsel's international roaming partners with all applicable conditions and conditions as follows:
- Billing for the use of International Roaming Services to Customers is based on information and usage data provided by international roaming partners to Telkomsel;
- Payment for the use of International Roaming services by Customers to Telkomsel is based on a billing sheet that is sent to the Customer every month.
- The Usage Limit Service is further regulated on the Telkomsel Website and can be accessed through https://www.telkomsel.com/en/halo/halo-limit.
Article 7: Termination of Provision of Cellular Telecommunication Services and its Legal Effects
- Telkomsel has the right to suspend the use of Telkomsel Halo Products for a specified period of time and/or de-activate if one or more of the following occurs: a. the information contained in the Form is untrue and accurate; b. The customer does not fulfill his obligations under this Form; c. Violating Telkomsel's General Terms of Service Users set by Telkomsel as stated in Telkomsel's website.
- The customer fully understands and agrees that the termination of the use of Telkomsel Halo Products before the end of the Subscription Package Activation Period, may result in penalties being imposed on the Customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of each Service Pack.
- Customers can terminate the Telkomsel Halo product subscription at any time with prior written approval from Telkomsel.
- Termination of Telkomsel Halo Products based on the provisions of paragraph (3) of this Article, does not eliminate the Customer's obligation until the termination becomes effective. Telkomsel has the right to file civil and/or criminal claims against Customers, including but not limited to claims for all expenses owed and compensation for losses suffered by Telkomsel.
- Telkomsel and Customers agree to override the validity of Article 1266 of the Civil Code so that the termination of the provision of Cellular Telecommunication Services as stated in this Form does not require a judge's decision.
Article 8: Special Provisions
The customer fully understands, accepts, and is subject to the terms and conditions of the Service Package he chooses, which is an integral and inseparable part of this Form.
Article 9: Other Provisions
- General Terms of Telkomsel Halo subscription can be changed and/or updated from time to time. Telkomsel recommends that Customers read carefully and check the https://www.telkomsel.com/en/klausulberlangganan Subscription page periodically to find out about applicable changes.
- Based on certain considerations based on Telkomsel's own policies from time to time, or if requested, ordered, or instructed by laws and regulations or the competent authorities, Telkomsel with and/or without prior notification information to the Customer, has the right to make updates, changes and adjustments to the types of packages, benefits and/or other derivative services available on Telkomsel Halo (kartuHalo) Customers (“Telkomsel Halo Services”).
- Unless otherwise determined by Telkomsel and with due regard to the rights of the Customer as a consumer. Updates, changes and adjustments to the Telkomsel Halo Service will have an impact on the migration (migration) of the Telkomsel Halo Service that Telkomsel is using unilaterally.