The terms used in this document are as follows:
- “App” shall mean ”MAXstream” application allowing you to purchase service packages, exploring the best movie and series titles and genre, checking service usage and accessing the features of other services.
- “Service” shall mean the service provided by Telkomsel through the App, where each service has its own Terms and Condition.
- “User” shall mean the profile used to access the App.
- “Password” shall mean the secret code used to access the App.
III. Legal Capacity
By using our App, you are deemed capable and competent to bind yourself with the terms, conditions and statements required for each service contained therein, a matter of which needs no further substantiation by Telkomsel.
IV. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that Rights to Intellectual Property (“Intellectual Property Rights”) including--but not limited to--logo, application, brand, content services, products, features belong to Telkomsel which are used in or displayed on the App, and/or each Intellectual Property Rights belonging to third party that have partnership with Telkomsel (not limited to HOOQ and VIU), offering and/or providing products and/or services in and through the App. You are not allowed copy, use, publish and implement in its entirety or in part, without prior written consent from Telkomsel and/or any other party having Intellectual Property Rights contained in the App.
V. Accessing the App
- You have to register your Telkomsel number and/or your e-mail account, social media account (Facebook, Twitter) before logging in to App.
- After you register, you can log-in/access App using Telkomsel number or e-mail/social media account (Facebook, Twitter).
- You shall be fully responsible for every activity conducted by using your User Account, including--but not limited to--charges incurred when accessing applications, any risks and/or losses arising due to any misuse by you and/or any third party on any reason and/or cause as a direct or indirect result of using the App, and you hereby waive Telkomsel from all claims that might arise in any form whatsoever and from any party whatsoever.
- Telkomsel realizes that customer information is confidential and private, therefore Telkomsel is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data according to prevailing law and regulations in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Telkomsel collects personal information when you register in App. Personal information as mentioned before is the information related to you, including--but not limited to--name, Telkomsel number, e-mail address, date of birth and any information related to services such as device ID and IP address.
- Telkomsel is entitled to use your personal information to communicate Telkomsel services, not limited to registration and log-in to App.
- When you register and log-in to App using Telkomsel number, you will receive verification code that will be sent to your number.
- You shall be fully responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password, so you are not allowed to:
a. Share your password with any other party.
b. Storing the password in your communication device or any means of storage, having the possibility to be accessed by any third party.
- Telkomsel is entitled to assume that the access to the App using your password is a valid access to App by you and does not need to be proven.
- You shall be fully responsible to every activity conducted by using your password, including--but not limited to--every risk and/or loss arising due to any misuse by you and/or any third party based on any reason and/or cause whatsoever as a direct or indirect result of using the App, and you hereby waive Telkomsel from all claims that might arise in any form whatsoever and from any party whatsoever.
- By using every service available in the App, you have agreed to fully abide by the Terms and Conditions of the service and you have also agreed to use the services in compliance with the legal provisions applicable in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Hereby, you also state your willingness to accept information on any product or anything whatsoever to be provided by Telkomsel through the App.
- If you disagree or unable to accept the enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of the service, you may immediately stop using the App.
- Telkomsel may at any time amend the Terms and Conditions of service. This amendment shall apply at the date on which the amendment is announced in this page. Therefore we urge you to access this page periodically for any changes (if any).
- Any use of the services offered through the App shall constitute a form of bound between you and Telkomsel in an agreement. Therefore you shall be obligated to agree and read the Terms and Conditions of service on a periodical basis.
- Video services that available in the App are provided by Telkomsel and Partner, and each has Terms and Conditions following each partner (not limited to HOOQ and VIU).
- Telkomsel will share certain information such as phone number to Telkomsel’s partners as a part of the
- authentication process of video services subscription.
- By using the service, you fully understand and accept the Terms and Conditions of the service along with the amendments thereto.
- For further information, you can visit MAXstream website or contact Telkomsel via:
a.Call Center 188
b. Facebook (www.facebook.com/telkomsel)
c. Twitter (@Telkomsel)
- The App is provided for free, you are only charged for the Internet connection to download and use the App.
- When you purchase a service through the App, you will be charged according to the price for such service.
- For further information, please visit www.telkomsel.com or contact Telkomsel via:
a. MAXstream website
b. Call Center 188
c. Facebook (www.facebook.com/telkomsel)
d. Twitter (@Telkomsel)
X. Discontinuation of Access
Telkomsel may suspend and/or discontinue your access to the App or any service in any of the following conditions:
- You and/or any other party, upon consideration of Telkomsel, will potentially cause any loss and/or damage to Telkomsel and/or the App and/or services and/or Telkomsel’s network of Telkomsel.
- Any technical damage to the App and/or services and/or Telkomsel’s network.
- Ongoing repairs, modifications or maintenance on the App and/or the service and/or Telkomsel’s network.
- When Telkomsel considers that the App and/or any services has been misused to violate any prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia by you and/or any third party.
- Requested by an authorized party under any prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any provision to do so under prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
XI. Limitation of Responsibility
- Telkomsel shall not be responsible for any loss arising from your inability or failure to use/access the App, either in its entirety or in part, due to events and/or causes beyond the power and/or capacity of Telkomsel, including--but not limited to--all information, materials, services, features or anything provided in the App.
- Telkomsel does not guarantee that:
a. The App will always be able to meet your needs or available for access/use.
b. The App will never experience any disruption, will be timely, safe, free from any error or computer virus or invasive code or anything else impairing.
c. The results potentially obtained from using the App will always be accurate.
d. The quality of any information, material, services, features or anything else provided in the App purchased or obtained by you through the App will meet your expectations.
- In the event that you and/or any third party commit any illegal actions or matters as specified herein, all repercussions and legal consequences arising from there shall fully borne by you and/or such third party.
XIII. Governing Law
This Agreement is made in two (2) languages, namely the Indonesian and English language. In case of any discrepancy in interpretation or understanding between the Indonesian text and the English text, the Indonesian text shall prevail.