If you have a registered donor
- Customer A# has registered a potential donor by:
- Data requestor (A#) dials *500*62# then selects “Add Donor”. Enter the mobile number and name of the potential donor.
- Prospective donors will receive a confirmation SMS. If agreed, the potential donor will answer a confirmation SMS with "Yes" or according to the instructions on the SMS.
- When the data requester (A#) runs out of regular data quota, A# receives a notification that their data package has run out and an offer from the USSD pop-up to request data from previously registered donors.
- Customer (A#) only needs to choose a previously registered donor and the data package he/she wants to request.
- The prospective donor (B#) will receive an SMS confirming that the data requestor (A#) is requesting a data package.
- The prospective donor (B#) replies to the confirmation SMS with "Yes" then B# pays for the package and A# will receive the data package as requested.