Help us find the best solutions
for your business.
Answer a few simple questions so we can recommend
our products and solutions best suited for you.
You can still make a call when you’re low on credit. Use Collect Call to ask your friend to pay for you or pay later when you top up your credit.
Send SMS when you run out of credit balance.
Transfer your credit balance to fellow Telkomsel users.
How to use Collect Call
Collect Call tariffs
Collect Call tariff is based on your area: Rp580 - Rp630/30 seconds.
How to use Paket Darurat Bicara
Paket Darurat Bicara tariffs
|Rp3,000||30 minutes||1 day|
|Rp5,000||50 minutes||1 day|
1. What is Collect Call?
It’s a service that allows you to make a call even when you don’t have sufficient credit. As long as the recipient agrees to pay for the call, your call will go through.
2. How do I ask my friend to pay for my call?
There are two ways.
3. How do I pay for my friend’s call when they are low on credit?
When your friend makes a request to use Collect Call, you will hear an IVR announcement and you can accept it by pressing 1.
4. Can I reject my friend’s request to pay for their calls?
If you want to reject their request, don’t press 1 when receiving the IVR announcement.
5. What is Paket Darurat Bicara?
Paket Darurat Bicara is a phone call package that can be activated and paid later. This package will be offered to customers when making calls but fails due to insufficient phone credit. The customer's credit will be deducted automatically as payment for Paket Darurat Bicara on the next credit top-up.
6. How do I activate Paket Darurat Bicara?
Paket Darurat Bicara will be offered to customers when making a call but fails due to insufficient credit. Simply press 1 according to the voice instructions.
7. Can I activate Paket Darurat Bicara Package more than once?
Yes, you can, as long as your number is included in the criteria and has paid the bill for Paket Darurat Bicara that was previously owned. Paket Darurat Bicara can be activated up to 5 times in 30 days.
8. If I activate Paket Darurat Bicara more than once, will the rest of the previous package be accumulated?
No, the previous Paket Darurat Bicara will be forfeited.
9. Will the activation of Paket Darurat Bicara add to the active period of my card?
No, it won’t increase the active period of your card.
10. Can the Paket Darurat Bicara payment be made via Transfer Pulsa?
No, the payment can only be made via phone credit top-up.
11. I have activated Paket Darurat Bicara and my credit hasn't been deducted at the time of top-up for payment, then how do I pay for Paket Darurat Bicara?
12. Can Paket Darurat Bicara be used abroad (International Roaming)?
No, Paket Darurat Bicara can only be used domestically.
13. What are the criteria for getting Paket Darurat Bicara offer?
Paket Darurat Bicara can only be activated by Telkomsel customers who meet the following requirements:
14. Can purchasing a data package return Paket Darurat Bicara loan?
No, if you purchase data packages instead of credit balance, it cannot be deducted as a payment for Paket Darurat Bicara.
15. Can the quota obtained from Paket Darurat Bicara be transferred to another number?
No, Paket Darurat Bicara quota can only be consumed by the number that activates it.
16. How do I get Paket Darurat Bicara?
Paket Darurat Bicara is offered using the push method, when the customer makes a call but fails due to insufficient credit. The criteria for customers who receive the offer are Telkomsel PraBayar (prepaid) customers who are active for more than 60 days and meet the eligibility criteria based on assessments such as credit top-up, monthly credit usage, and other criteria based on Telkomsel's policies.
Terms and Conditions
Enterprise Solution Recommender
SME Solution Recommender