After making a transaction using Telkomsel Paylater, the invoice will automatically be added to your Kredivo bill. You can pay the bill by following these steps:
- Open the Kredivo application. Click “Transactions” and then “Pay”. Select the transaction to be paid.
- Make a payment on the VA channel you choose. If you pay through ATM/e-banking, you will see the same amount of the bill as the previously selected transaction.
- If you did not do step 1, you will see the total of all your bills when paying via VA.
- BCA and Permata users can enter the amount they want to pay. Mandiri, Indomaret, and Alfamart users must take step 1 to pay for certain transactions only.
- Especially for Alfamart users, you can only make 1 bill payment per day.
- You can also pay Kredivo bills via Tokopedia. Open the Tokopedia website or app, choose the “Top- Up & Bills” menu, and select “Credit Installment”.
- If you receive a payment reminder email and only want to pay the amount billed in the email, you must do step 1. You can read the payment instructions for each payment channel here.