Android devices have a variety of built-in applications that can facilitate all activities of its users. However, some users are not satisfied with the features that the built-in app has. So they rarely use it and want to remove the application so as not to meet the memory space in the device, especially on the device
Will the Android default app on my Samsung device be removed? There are several ways you can do it. However, to be safe, you can use the help of third-party apps that can remove native Android apps.
An application called Package Disabler Pro can uninstall the built-in Android app of an unused Samsung device and fill the device's memory space. However, Package Disabler Pro is a paid app on the Google Play Store. So, you have to spend approximately Rp 9,000, and you can use the interesting features owned by this application.
If you have decided to purchase Packager Disabler Pro app, then here's how to use it:
1. Install the Disabler Pro Package app. This app can only be used for Samsung devices, and does not need root access.
2. Once the application is installed, you will be prompted to enable Administrator access, so that this application can run perfectly when removing the default application on your Samsung device.
3. Next, this app will perform scanning to find out what applications are there in your device.
4. After the scan is complete, a variety of applications will appear on your device. Please find what application you want to delete. Then give it a check in the app.
5. Once checked, then the application will automatically disappear and will not be active. So the memory space and RAM of your device do not keep sucking.
It's easy, right? Again, the Package Disabler Pro (Samsung) app is paid, but you can refund or refund the Google Play Store if you feel this app is not for you. So, do not be afraid to buy and try it.