How to Check kartuHalo Bill
- The USSD code is the easiest and most used by postpaid kartuHalo card users.
- Dial *111# on your gadget.
- Select menu “Status & Tagihan”.
- Select menu “Info & Tagihan”.
- Select menu “Cek Tagihan”.
- Use MyTelkomsel Apps to check your bill and due date. Input your Telkomsel number and verification code on the apps (download MyTelkomsel App). If you have the apps do this following steps:
- On the menu select “My Account”
- Select “Billing Information”
- Check MyTelkomsel Website to check your bill and due date. Input your Telkomsel number and verification code on the apps . If you have accessed the website do this following steps:
- Select “Profile”
- Select “Billing Information
- Do checking on temporary usage:
- Select menu “Melanjutkan dengan nomor yang sama tekan 1”
- Select menu “Informasi tagihan dan pemakaian tekan 2”
- Select menu “Informasi pemakaian sementara tekan 1”
- You can easily check them via Telkomsel Virtual Assistant by following these steps:
- Visit Telkomsel Virtual Assistant official account on:
- Type “Hi” or “Hello” in the chat window
- Type “Check My Usage”
- Input your kartuHALO number
- Input the Verification Code (OTP)
Your post-paid bill and temporary usage will be sent by Telkomsel Virtual Assistant