What services will Smart Tax Solution customers get?
Smart Tax Solution includes a printer, interceptor, web-client, Point of Sales (POS) that will be installed/used at the merchant, and a dashboard that can be used by the government.
- Interceptor/Tapping Box: The tapping box will be connected to the printer and Point of Sales. Every transaction through the POS will get through the tapping device before going through the printer.
- Web-Client: Client Reader app is a console app to create an interface connected to the government’s monitoring system using web service and access the transaction data of the taxpayer system. Therefore, the taxpayer can send transaction data to the government.
- Main features:
- Access sales transaction data
- Make transaction data file
- Send transaction data file to the government’s system
- Web service:
- Receive transaction data file
- Point of Sales will be given to customers who currently don’t have an existing system or app. POS is functioned at the cashier to record all transactions at the merchant. By using this app, the merchant/taxpayer can view the sales report and the government can monitor it.
- A dashboard that will be used by the government, including dashboard interface, tax report from the merchant, and transaction history from the merchant.