In these document using the terms as follows:
- “Portal” shall mean “myBusiness Store” that is a web-based portal that allows customers to purchase and manage software applications and services offered by TELKOMSEL.
- “Service” shall mean the solution/application sell through the portal, and that each Service has its own Terms and Condition.
- “User” shall mean a person who has access to use Portal, which consists of:
- user: can buy and manage their own products. Every company’s person registered in the Portal has user privileges by default.
- billing-administrator: can assign and manage company products and payments, but cannot access user data.
- company-administrator: can access all data and manage users within company.
By using Telkomsel’s Portal, you are deemed well-able, capable and competent to bind yourself with the terms, conditions and statements required for each Service contains therein, a matter of which needs no further substantiation by Telkomsel.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree the Rights of Intellectual Property (“Intellectual Property Rights”) including but not limited to logo, application, brand, content services, products, features were belong to Telkomsel which are used in or displayed on the Portal, and/or each Intellectual Rights belongs to any third party other than Telkomsel offer and/or provide products and/or services in and through the Portal. You are not allowed copy, use, publish and implement in its entirety or in part, without prior written consent from Telkomsel and/or any other Party having Intellectual Property Rights contained in the Portal.
Accessing the Portal
- You have to register your email Account before login to Portal. By this, you states that data submitted to Telkomsel is true and trustworthy. In case of any invalid data, you are responsible for any utilization of the data.
- After you register, you can login/accessing Portal using email account.
- You shall be responsible for every activity conducted by using your User, including but not limited to any risks and/or losses arising due to any misuse by you and/or any third party on any reason and/or cause whatsoever as a direct or indirect result of using the Portal, and you hereby waive Telkomsel from all claims that might arise in any form whatsoever and from any party whatsoever.
- You are required to provide complete and genuine data as requirements of making or changing accounts in our Service.
- Telkomsel realize that customer information is confidential and private, therefore Telkomsel commited to maintaining the confidentiality of the data.
- Telkomsel collect personal information when you register in Portal. Personal information as mentioned before is the information related to you, including but not limited to MSISDN and email accounts.
- Telkomsel only use your personal information for registration and login to Portal and will not using those information for other intention without prior consent from you.
- You shall be fully responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your Password, so you are not allowed to:
- Share your Password with any other party.
- Storing the Password in your communication device or any means of storage having the possibility to be accessed by any third party.
- Telkomsel are entitled to assume that the access to the Portal Using your password is a valid access to Portal by you without need to be proven.
- You shall be fully responsible for every activity conducted by using your Password, including but not limited to every risk and/or cause whatsoever as a direct or indirect result of using the Portal, and you hereby waive Telkomsel from any claims that might arise in any form whatsoever and from any party whatsoever.
- Hereby, you also state your willingness to accept information on any product or anything whatsoever to be provided by Telkomsel or its Partner through the Portal. If you disagree or unable to accept the enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of the Service, you are not allowed to use the Service in the Portal.
- You are required to cooperate with us when installing, testing or changing Service process from the Portal.
- When you purchase a Service through the Portal, you will be charged according to the fee of Service provided.
- Customer agreed to pay fee in accordance to price and conditions of every solution/Service purchased.
- The price of Service on the Portal may change at any time without prior notice.
Discontinuation of Access
Telkomsel may suspend and/or discontinue your access to the Portal or any Service in any of the following conditions:
- you and/or any other party, upon consideration of Telkomsel will potentially cause any loss and/or damage to Telkomsel and/or the Portal and/or Services and/or Telkomsel’s network of Telkomsel.
- Any technical damage to the Portal and/or Services and/or Telkomsel’s network.
- Ongoing repairs, modifications or maintenance on the Portal and/or the Service and/or Telkomsel’s network.
- When Telkomsel considers that the Portal and/or any Services has been misused to violate any prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia by you and/or any third party.
- Request by authorized party under any prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any provision to do so under prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
Limitation of Responsibility
- Telkomsel shall not be responsible for any loss arising from your inability or failure to use/access the Portal, either in its entirety or in part, due to events and/or causes beyond the power and/or capacity of Telkomsel, including but not limited to all information, materials, Services, features or anything provided in the Portal.
- Telkomsel does not guarantee that :
- The Portal will always be able to meet your needs or available for access/use.
- The Portal will never experience any disruption, will be timely, safe, free from any error or computer virus or invasive code or anything else impairing.
- The results potentially obtained from using the Portal will always be accurate.
- The quality of any information, material, Services, features or anything else provided in the Portal purchased or obtained by you through the Portal will meet your expectations.
- In the event that you and/or any third party commits any illegal actions or matters as specified herein, all repercussions and legal consequences arising there from shall fully borne by you and/or such third party.
- Telkomsel urges you to access this page periodically to discover changes (if any).
For further informations, you can visit enterpriseapps.telkomsel.com or call Telkomsel Call Center by dialing:
- 188; Prepaid users will be charge Rp 300 after connecting to customer service.
Or call Telkomsel Enterprise Application Store Call Center by dialing:
- 0807-1811-811 for general inquiries; local charges apply.
- +628110-000-333 calling from overseas; free of charge.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you are also deemed to agree to the Terms and Conditions of Telkomsel services as provided in the official website of Telkomsel.