This document uses the terms as follow:
- “Portal” shall mean “myBusiness Store” that is a web-based portal that allows customers to purchase and manage software applications and services offered by Telkomsel.
- “Service” shall mean the solution/application sold through the portal, and that each service has its own terms and conditions.
- “User” shall mean a person who has access to use the portal, which consists of:
- User: can buy and manage their own products. Every company’s person registered in the portal has user privileges by default.
- Billing-administrator: can assign and manage company products and payments, but cannot access user data.
- Company-administrator: can access all data and manage users within the company.
By using Telkomsel’s portal, you are deemed well-able, capable and competent to bind yourself with the terms, conditions and statements required for each service contained therein, a matter of which needs no further substantiation by Telkomsel.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree to the Rights of Intellectual Property (“Intellectual Property Rights”) including but not limited to logo, application, brand, content services, products, features that belong to Telkomsel which are used in or displayed on the portal, and/or each Intellectual Rights belongs to any third party other than Telkomsel who offer and/or provide products and/or services in and through the portal. You are not allowed to copy, use, publish and implement in its entirety or in part, without prior written consent from Telkomsel and/or any other party having Intellectual Property Rights contained in the portal.
Accessing the Portal
- You have to register your email account before logging in to the portal. By this, you state that all data submitted to Telkomsel are true and trustworthy. In case of any invalid data, you are responsible for any utilization of the data.
- After you register, you can login/access the portal using an email account.
- You shall be responsible for every activity conducted by using your User, including but not limited to any risks and/or losses arising due to any misuse by you and/or any third party on any reason and/or cause whatsoever as a direct or indirect result of using the portal, and you hereby waive Telkomsel from all claims that might arise in any form whatsoever and from any party whatsoever.
- You are required to provide complete and genuine data as requirements of making or changing accounts in our service.
- Telkomsel realizes that customer information is confidential and private, therefore Telkomsel is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data.
- Telkomsel collects personal information when you register on the portal. Personal information as mentioned before is the information related to you, including but not limited to MSISDN (mobile phone number) and email accounts.
- Telkomsel only uses your personal information for registration and login to the portal and will not use that information for other intention without prior consent from you.
- You shall be fully responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password, so you are not allowed to:
a. Share your password with any other party.
b. Store the password in your communication device or any means of storage having the possibility to be accessed by any third party.
- Telkomsel is entitled to assume that the access to the portal using your password is a valid access to the portal by you without a need to be proven.
- You shall be fully responsible for every activity conducted by using your password, including but not limited to every risk and/or causes whatsoever as a direct or indirect result of using the portal, and you hereby waive Telkomsel from any claims that might arise in any form whatsoever and from any party whatsoever.
- Hereby, you also state your willingness to accept information on any product or anything whatsoever to be provided by Telkomsel or its partner through the portal. If you disagree or are unable to accept the enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of the service, you are not allowed to use the service in the portal.
- You are required to cooperate with us when installing, testing or changing service process from the portal.
- When you purchase a service through the portal, you will be charged according to the fee of service provided.
- Customer agrees to pay the fee in accordance with price and conditions of every solution/service purchased.
- The price of service on the portal may change at any time without prior notice.
Discontinuation of Access
Telkomsel may suspend and/or discontinue your access to the portal or any service in any of the following conditions:
- b. You and/or any other party, upon consideration of Telkomsel, will potentially cause any loss and/or damage to Telkomsel and/or the portal and/or services and/or Telkomsel’s network of Telkomsel.
- c. Any technical damage to the portal and/or services and/or Telkomsel’s network.
- d. Ongoing repairs, modifications or maintenance on the portal and/or the service and/or Telkomsel’s network.
- e. When Telkomsel considers that the portal and/or any services have been misused to violate any prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia by you and/or any third party.
- f. Request by an authorized party under any prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
Any provision to do so under prevailing law and regulation in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
Limitation of Responsibility
- Telkomsel shall not be responsible for any loss arising from your inability or failure to use/access the portal, either in its entirety or in part, due to events and/or causes beyond the power and/or capacity of Telkomsel, including but not limited to all information, materials, services, features or anything provided in the portal.
- Telkomsel does not guarantee that:
a. The portal will always be able to meet your needs or available for access/use.
b. The portal will never experience any disruption, will be timely, safe, free from any error or computer virus or invasive code or anything else impairing.
c. The results potentially obtained from using the portal will always be accurate; and
d. The quality of any information, material, services, features or anything else provided in the portal purchased or obtained by you through the portal will meet your expectations.
- In the event that you and/or any third party commits any illegal actions or matters as specified herein, all repercussions and legal consequences arising there shall fully be borne by you and/or such third party.
- Telkomsel urges you to access this page periodically to discover changes (if any).
For further information, you can visit enterpriseapps.telkomsel.com or call Telkomsel Call Center by dialing:
- 188: prepaid users will be charge Rp300 after connecting to customer service;
- Or call Telkomsel Enterprise Application Store Call Center by dialing:
- 0807-1811-811 for general inquiries; local charges apply.
- +628110-000-333 calling from overseas; free of charge.
- By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you are also deemed to agree to the Terms and Conditions of Telkomsel services as provided in the official website of Telkomsel.
This agreement is made in two (2) languages, namely the Indonesian language and the English language. In case of any discrepancy in interpretation or understanding between the Indonesian-language text and the English-language text, the Indonesian language text shall prevail.