What hardware is needed to use Kasir Digital solution?
• The main hardware needed is a smartphone or tablet (both Android and iOS) to install Kasir Digital applications (optimal resolution on tablets > 7 inch size). In addition, you are also entitled to Kasir Digital dongle if you are willing to contract 1 year (Further explanation on Kasir Digital dongle at next point).
• There are generally 2 additional pieces of hardware required by the cashier: printer and cash drawer (place to put money). Kasir Digital partners provide hardware that can be integrated with Kasir Digital application, with the following options:
• mPOP star micronics (Printer as well as Cash Drawer, recommended) Connected with apps via Bluetooth, can be used either through Android or iOS tablets, can print bills and tickets
• Mobile Bluetooth (Printer)
Connected with apps via Bluetooth, can only be integrated with Android tablets, can only print bills.
• Receipt and Kitchen Printer Star Micronics (Printer)
Connected with apps via LAN, can be integrated with Android and iOS tablets, can print bills and ticket.
• Cash Drawer
Connected with apps via LAN, can be integrated with Receipt and Kitchen Star Micronics Printer, there is a keyhole to open Cash Drawer manually.
• All hardware, pricing, specifications and availability can be purchased through Tokopedia partner account: https://www.tokopedia.com/mokapointofsale. In the Description section, please provide the Merchant Name with the information that it is a Merchant from Telkomsel.