Requirements for kartuHalo subscription:
- Real ID card.
- Family Card number.
Halo Device Plan terms and conditions:
- The package price already includes 10% VAT.
- Content quota can only be used to access apps that are registered under MAXstream, GamesMAX, and MusicMAX.
- Halo Device Plan bundling package is only valid for new customers and customers who migrate from prepaid to postpaid.
- Halo Device Plan bundling package cannot proceed if you still have postpaid overdue bills.
- If you stop subscribing, your kartuHalo number will be deactivated and you have to pay the overdue bills.
- CLS (Credit Limit Service) will be rounded to Rp1 and International Roaming will be deactivated.
- If you wish to change CLS and open International Roaming, you will be asked to bring your ID Card and Family Card (KK) number to GraPARI to be revalidated.
- The kartuHalo number and package will be active in 24 hours after your documents are validated by Telkomsel.
- Customers cannot change the main plan during the contract period.
- Customers cannot cancel the plan or ask for a refund.
- The exceeded time and SMS usage will be charged according to kartuHALO basic tariff.
- If you have questions or complaints related to operator services such as data package or nano-SIM replacement you can report it by calling Telkomsel Call Center at 188 (free of charge for postpaid customers).
- By reading these terms and conditions, you accept and agree to follow the terms and conditions applied for this Samsung Galaxy S10 series Halo Device Plan bundling.