Help us find the best solutions
for your business.
Answer a few simple questions so we can recommend
our products and solutions best suited for you.
CloudX Meeting is a video conference solution which can be used by users on devices connected to the internet. This Terms and Conditions regulates the usage of the CloudX Meeting service through the application available in the Android OS and Apple iOS platforms on your smartphone or the Windows OS and Mac OS on your computer.
By using the CloudX Meeting service, You are considered to be truly able and capable to bind yourself in this Terms and Conditions and considered to have read, understood, accepts and agrees to all contents of thisTerms and Conditions. You agree to be bound to the effective Terms and Conditions. This Terms and Conditions is a form of valid agreement and/or contract between You and Telkomsel, and therefore you are suggested to read this Terms and Conditions thoroughly because it may affect your rights and obligations when using and/or accessing the CloudX Meeting service. If you do not agree to one of, part of, or the whole of the Terms and Conditions, then you are not allowed to use the CloudX Meeting application and service.
1. PT. Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel) is a limited liability company which one of its businesses is the provision of video conferencing, web conferencing, webinar, meeting room, and screensharing services named the CloudX Meeting service (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
2. Services referred in this Terms and Conditions is the CloudX Meeting Service provided by Telkomsel during the Service subscription period between You and Telkomsel.
3. This Terms and Conditions is an agreement between You and Telkomsel which contains a set of rules regulating the rights, obligations, and responsibilities between You and Telkomsel, as well as procedures to use the Service.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENTS (if any)
1. This Terms and Conditions is a legally binding agreement between You and Telkomsel. In order to use the CloudX Meeting Service, You must read, understands, and accepts this Terms and Conditions. This Terms and Conditions is deemed accepted by You if:
a) You clicked to accept and/or agrees to this Terms & Conditions, or
b) You installed and/or used the CloudX Meeting Service
2. Telkomsel may from time to time amends this Terms and Conditions, and therefore we implore you to access this page periodically to be aware of the changes (if any);
3. Any amendment and/or new provisions informed in the application or other media designated by Telkomsel from time to time shall be considered as part of this Terms and Conditions and shall be binding and effective to You as the User;
4. Amendments to this Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately upon the following actions:
a) You clicked to accept and/or agrees to the amended Terms and Conditions; or
b) You installed and/or used a new version of the CloudX Meeting application which is subject to the amended Terms and Conditions; or
c) Telkomsel announces the amendments to the Terms and Conditions in this page and You continue to use the CloudX Meeting Service.
ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
1. Telkomsel without prior notice to You, has the authority to perform actions considered required on any suspected violation from Your account on the Terms and Conditions and/or prevailing laws. Actions which can be performed includes among others but not limited to account suspension or closure and/or in accordance to prevailing laws.
2. Telkomsel has the authority to close your account whether temporarily or permanently if detecting a violation to this Terms and Conditions or prevailing laws and regulations.
3. You are prohibited from creating and/or using equipment, software, features, and/or other tools with the intention to manipulate the CloudX Meeting Service system, including but not limited to: (i) user data manipulation; (ii) spamming; (iii) content engagement manipulations (iv) other activities reasonably considered as system manipulation.
4. You are fully responsible to maintain confidentiality of the account and password upon any activities performed by Your account, including but not limited to any risk and/or damages arising from the misuse of the account by third parties. Telkomsel has the right to consider Your access on the CloudX Meeting application using Your account and password as a legitimate access performed by You. You hereby release Telkomsel from any claims which may arise in any form and from any party.
5. You hereby declares that Telkomsel shall not be responsible for any damages or problems arising from the misuse of Your account caused by Your negligence, including but not limited to lending or providing account access to other parties, accessing links provided by other parties, providing or displaying One Time Password (OTP) verification codes, passwords, or other data to third parties, or the negligence of other users which caused damages or problems on Your account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. Telkomsel possess various brands, logos, websites, or applications which are all protected by prevailing laws in Indonesia including but not limited to the Law on Copyrights and Law on Brands. You acknowledges and agrees that the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) owned by Telkomsel used or displayed on this CloudX Meeting application, or any third party owned IPRs in this service, shall not be copied, used, applied, or implemented in whole or partially, without the prior written consent of Telkomsel and/or other parties owning IPR in the CloudX Meeting service. Telkomsel reserves the right to claim on any IPR infringement based on prevailing laws.
2. You hereby be personally responsible for any IPR infringement in the usage of the CloudX Meeting application. Telkomsel shall not be responsible for any infringement performed by You on any other parties IPR used in the CloudX Meeting.
3. The use of this CloudX Meeting service is provided with a general right of usage which cannot be transferred, limited, and may be renewed for installing this CloudX Meeting service. The right of usage does not grant You the right to receive from Telkomsel the hardcopy documentation, technical support, telephone for help, or service improvement or updates. All right of usage for this CloudX Meeting service is granted by Telkomsel to You who has bought the subscription plan in the app in accordance to the applicable CloudX Meeting service subscription period.
4. Limitations on the right to use the CloudX Meeting service.. You are prohibited from:
a) Modifying or creating derivative works of the CloudX Meeting or its documentation, including adjustments, translation, or localization;
b) Decompile, break dwon ,reverse engineer, unlock, attempt to access or any other effort to find the CloudX Meeting service source code; unless if and only when required under prevailing laws or according to the license requirements setting out the usage of software components embedded in the CloudX Meeting service and by subject to the open source software license as set out by the open source initiative in www.opensource.org/osd.html (“Open Source Software”);
c) Redistribute, encumber, sell, lease, sublicense, or any transfer right for the CloudX Meeting service;
d) Delete or change the brand, logo, copyright or any other notice of ownership right, writing, symbol, or label in the CloudX Meeting service; or
e) Publish any result of measurement trials on the CloudX Meeting service to third parties.
5. Ownership. This agreement does not grant you ownership rights or ownership of copies on the CloudX Meeting service. The ownership rights and intellectual property rights in the CloudX Meeting Service shall remain the property of Telkomsel and/or suppliers and licensors. The CloudX Meeting Service is protected by copy rights, trade brands, and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties.
1. Telkomsel is aware that your information is confidential and private, and therefore Telkomsel commits to protect such data privacy.
2. By using this CloudX Meeting service You provides consent to Telkomsel to use and manage your personal data which can be in the form but not limited to names, contact numbers, email accounts, and others.
3. Telkomsel may use your personal data for planning, research, design, service marketing, assisting law enforcement officers, the government, or legal entities or to comply with prevailing laws in the Republic of Indonesia or court orders.
4. We are bound by contract with other third parties to provide various services to enrich your experience in the use of the CloudX Meeting service. Said third parties are expressly prohibited to misuse the data provided other than for the purpose of providing the Services in relation to Telkomsel, and they are expressly prohibited from sharing or selling this data.
5. Data security: to prevent access to data by unauthorized parties, maintain data accuracy, and ensuring the proper usage of information, Telkomsel commits to maintain security by utilizing physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we store.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Telkomsel does not guarantee that (i) CloudX Meeting Service shall always fulfil your requirements or be accessible at all times; (ii) CloudX Meeting Service will not be disrupted, on time, secure, and free from any defects, virus, or other mistakes; (iii) the results provided shall always be accurate or dependable; (iv) the quality of any product, service, information, or other materials bought or received through the CloudX Meeting Service shall meet your expectations.
2. You shall be responsible and liable for all risks on the use of the CloudX Meeting Service. In the event of any violations personally committed by You such as but not limited to IPR infringement, system manipulation, account misuse or any other negligence by You, then You shall be personally liable for such violations and releases Telkomsel from any third parties claims.
3. You hereby declares that you understand and agrees to release Telkomsel, its parent companies, affilaiitons, or subsidiaries, or directors, officials, employees, contractors, agents, suppliers, and lciensors from any damages, loss, claims costs, expenses, and petitions arising from:
a) Use of the Service;
b) Negligence, fraud, or willful misconduct;
c) Your violation on this Terms and Conditions or prevailing Laws, legal principles, or regulations;
d) Your infringement on IPR or other rights
4. You hereby declare that Telkomsel shall not be responsible for:
a) Claims, losses, or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of inability to use of the CloudX Meeting Service; or
b) Indirect, specific, coincidental or consequential damages arising from this Terms and Conditions or the use or inability to use of the Service, including but not limited to third party claims or lost of profits, loss in revenue, termination of work, cost of work, losses, theft, device failure to access the Service, nonfunctional, or damages from Service usage.
PROHIBITIONS IN USAGE
When you use this CloudX Meeting Service, You acknowledge that you are prohibited to use this service in:
1. Unlawful activities.
Activities violating prevailing laws, provisions or regulations, including but not limited to any prevailing laws in relation to laws on communication confidentiality or wiretapping.
2. Dangerous or fraudulent activities.
Activities which may be dangerous to other users because of the Service, operation, or reputation, including but not limited to offering or distributing goods, services, programs or promotions which are fraudulent or implementing other fraudulent practices.
3. Content infringement.
Content infringing or abusing the intellectual property rights or property rights of others.
4. Offensive content.
Content containing slander, indecency, abusive, invasive to privacy, offensive, improper or any other negative content.
5. Dangerous content.
Content or any other computer technology term which may be dangerous, disturbing, wiretapping, or taking over any system, program, or data, including virus, trojan horses, worms, time bomb, or cancelbot.
6. Spam .
Activities related to spam, including the distribution, publication, delivery, or facilitation of sending emails, promotions, advertisement or requests in a massive manner without invitation, including commercial advertisement and information broadcastsß.
7. Security breach.
Use of CloudX Meeting Service to breach security or integrity of network, computer or communication system, software or network or computing equipment.
8. Network abuse.
Use of CloudX Meeting Service to perform network abuse, including attacks on other computers or servers in the internet network or intentional involvement with the correct functions on network, computer or communication system, software or network or computing equipment.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
Telkomsel may terminate the use of this CloudX Meeting Service to You in the event:
1. You breached this Terms and Conditions;
2. You and/or other parties, based on Telkomsel’s discretion, will result in losses and/or damages to Telkomsel, CloudX Meeting Service and/or Telkomsel network;
3. Technical error on the application, Service, and/or Telkomsel network;
4. Repairs, changes, or maintenance on the application, Service, and/or Telkomsel network;
5. At Telkomsel’s discretion, the application or Service is misused to perform violations to prevailing laws in Indonesia.
Immediately after the termination of the Service, You must cease all use of the CloudX Meeting Service and destroy any copies of CloudX Meeting Service that You own or under your control.
Force majeure is an extraordinary event occurring outside Telkomsel’s control which may cause you unable to use the CloudX Meeting Service, including but not limited to:
1. Natural disasters such as earth quake, storm, accidents, flooding, war, riots;
2. Actions/activities/conditions of other parties causing Telkomsel unable to provide the Service to users;
3. Technical disruption/other events outside Telkomsel’s control.
In the event of a force majeure, Telkomsel shall be released from any liability.
1. This Terms and Conditions shall be subject to and interpreted based on the provision of laws and regulations prevailing in Indonesia;
2. In the event of dispute and/or legal actions regarding the CloudX Meeting service which cannot be settled by amicable discussion, it will be settled by arbitration in the Indonesian National Arbitration Board or Badan Arbitrase Nasional Indonesia (BANI);
3. By accessing and using the CloudX Meeting service, You have understood, accepts, and agrees to be bound by this Terms and conditions, and all laws prevailing in Indonesia.
1. Telkomsel may from time to time amends this Terms and Conditions, and therefore we implore you to access this page periodically to be aware of the changes (if any);
2. Any amendment and/or new provisions informed in the application or other media designated by Telkomsel from time to time shall be considered as part of this Terms and Conditions and shall be binding and effective to You as the User;
3. This Terms and Conditions is made in several languages, in the event of difference in interpretation and/or dispute, the Bahasa Indonesia version shall prevail.
4. For information, questions, and/or complaints on the CloudX Meeting Service you may contact the Telkomsel Contact Center by calling 188 or visit Telkomsel’s website: https://telkomsel.com/mybusiness.